The purpose of this policy is to supervise the compliance of personal data processing and the respect of the rights of the persons concerned for the implementation of the website www.ventanou.com. The reference texts for this policy are the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation) and the so-called "Data Protection Act". The concepts used in this policy are defined in the RGPD, in particular the concepts of processing, personal data, data subjects and data controller.
Ventanou is committed to the respect and protection of personal data. We are committed to defining and applying appropriate measures to guarantee the security of the processing of your personal data. In order to ensure that these rules are properly applied, Ventanou has appointed a Data Protection Officer who is the main contact for these matters.
The fundamental principles, The purpose of the precessing
The personal data collected via the www.ventanou.com website is used for a number of purposes, including
- • responding to your requests made via the forms or by using the contact methods available on the Ventanou website,
- • contacting you about satisfaction surveys or market research,
- • for the purpose of marketing, communicating information or inviting you to events if you have authorised us to do so via the Email Preference Centre,
- • to personalise your interaction with our sites, to facilitate your navigation and to compile statistics on the use of the Ventanou website,
- • to develop a partnership. Ventanou carries out this processing in accordance with its legitimate interest in responding to your requests, except prospecting activities which are based on consent. Consulting the website, filling out forms and receiving Ventanou communication and prospecting actions are of course optional. The data to be provided on the forms is mandatory to enable us to contact you and to address your needs and requests as effectively as possible. The relevance of the data Ventanou collects and processes personal data fairly and lawfully. The data collected by Ventanou includes the following categories
- • Identity (surname, first names)
- • Connection data (e-mail subscriptions and date of registration for the newsletter, cookies)
- • Location data (deduced from the IP address from which you consult the site) Ventanou ensures that the data is kept up to date throughout the processing process so that it is not out of date. Limited data retention Ventanou does not retain personal data beyond the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing, while respecting the applicable legal and regulatory limits. When you are a Ventanou customer or partner, your data is kept for the duration of the contract, and for 3 years after the end of the contract, unless there are specific legal constraints. Finally, cookies are valid for 100 days.
to data Only duly authorised recipients may access the information required for their activity, in accordance with an access management policy. Ventanou defines the access and confidentiality rules applicable to the personal data processed.
Ventanou determines and implements the means necessary to protect the processing of personal data in order to prevent any access by unauthorised third parties and to prevent any loss, alteration or disclosure of data.
Individuals information and rights
Ventanou informs the people concerned before implementing its processing operations. This information is provided in the present policy for the Ventanou website. In accordance with the laws and regulations in force, in particular the RGPD and the Data processing Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés), you have the following rights: access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, lodging a complaint with the CNIL in France and for France buyer; and where applicable: portability, withdrawal of consent, organisation of the fate of your personal data after your death. To exercise these rights, you can use the contact form email@example.com or write to the department responsible for respecting the rights of individuals (see below). In order to validate the legitimacy of your request, you may be asked to provide a signed request, together with a photocopy of a valid identity document bearing your signature. We will also ask you to provide us with contact details so that we can send you a reply.
Data transfers and Data protection actors
The Data Protection Officier (DPO) Ventanou has appointed a Ventanou DPO. The DPO ensures compliance with the RGPD within Ventanou, assists the teams when implementing processing, helps with the processing of requests relating to the protection of personal data, and informs and raises awareness among employees. The DPO has the organisational measures and resources to enable him/her to manage Ventanou's compliance. The Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)
The other actors Data Controller
The data controller determines the purposes and means of the processing. For processing carried out via the Ventanou website, this is the company based in Sainte Rose with the Siret number 80334927300026 Department responsible for respecting the rights of individuals To exercise your rights, you can contact the Ventanou DPO by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The DPO processes personal data and acts on the instructions of Ventanou. Recipient The data controller is entitled to receive data on a need-to-know basis and on the principle of least privilege. The data collected on the Ventanou website is used exclusively by Ventanou and is not passed on to third parties. Person concerned The person to whom the personal data being processed belongs to. This is you, who wishes to provide us with your details: customer, partner.